Is a period in which the price of an asset sees sustained upward momentum. Typically, a rally will occur after a period in which prices have been flat, trading in a narrow band, or experiencing a decline.
« Back to Glossary Index
- 2021 roadmap for BitcoinThe week that lies ahead though is usually the 'Santa rally' week, so perhaps our caution and maybe even slight bearishness might again be off the mark. Nonetheless there are some good trading setups out there. Furthermore, we thought that this week we would share our 2021 roadmap for Bitcoin. Next year, we think, is going to be wild!
- Which cryptocurrency to buy in 2021
- The blue wave lifts all shipsVery often it's better to not listen to the news, or the hype of all the mad things happening in the world around us. Most of the time, it's better to just sit down and focus on the things that we can measure. So to a large extend we try to do that this week, although we must admit the the blue wave in the U.S. is probably the primary driver behind the strength we saw last week. It's very likely going to be the source of a whole lot more strength in the week ahead.
- Can't stop. Won't stop. GameStop.Oh, the madness that is 2021! Never in my life did I think I would see a bunch of internet nerds take down hedge funds and brokerages... just for the lols. But here we are; Robinhood is basically dead in the water, Melvin Capital has offered a job to u/DeepFuckingValue (who made $46 million on GameStop since October 2020), Wall Street losses on GameStop and other heavily shorted stocks are tracking well over $70 billion and there is no sign at all that the Redditors have any intention of stopping. It boggles the mind!
- Technical trade ideasThis week I am keeping things a little less 'opinion' and focusing just on technical trade ideas. Well, trying to keep opinion out of it at least and just following what the chart says. So let's get into it.