Crude oil is the raw natural resource that is extracted from the earth and refined into products such as gasoline, jet fuel, and other petroleum products.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Glossary: Unconventional Oil
- 2021 roadmap for BitcoinThe week that lies ahead though is usually the 'Santa rally' week, so perhaps our caution and maybe even slight bearishness might again be off the mark. Nonetheless there are some good trading setups out there. Furthermore, we thought that this week we would share our 2021 roadmap for Bitcoin. Next year, we think, is going to be wild!
- Stimulus, Gold and BitcoinMarkets open for trading on Monday and our thinking is that the major theme for the week ahead is going to be stimulus, gold and Bitcoin.
- The blue wave lifts all shipsVery often it's better to not listen to the news, or the hype of all the mad things happening in the world around us. Most of the time, it's better to just sit down and focus on the things that we can measure. So to a large extend we try to do that this week, although we must admit the the blue wave in the U.S. is probably the primary driver behind the strength we saw last week. It's very likely going to be the source of a whole lot more strength in the week ahead.
- The mighty Dollar fights backFresh new stimulus cheques in mail and record high options trading volumes. The market is a very confusing place right now to be honest. Well, maybe not actually. It's fairly obvious that stimulus money is finding its way to extremely speculative trading instruments (which includes Bitcoin) and that the greed ruling markets at the moment is firmly cemented in place. Even with all this additional money in the system diluting its value, the mighty Dollar is fighting back and strengthening.